- All the students should assemble in the assembly yard before the first bell rings
- Students should be in neat and clean uniform (belt properly buckled)
- Ragging of students particularly when they are admitted afresh to this college is illegal and completely forbidden. It is punishable with fine, rustication or even expulsion from the college and also with prosecution.
- Students are not allowed to paste notices within the institution without prior written permission from the office of the principal.
- Use of mobile phone in the college/hospital is not permitted. If anybody found doing so will be fined.
- The possession or uses of alcoholic beverages or addictive or hallucinogenic drugs are strictly forbidden, in any part of the institution.
- All irregularities, neglect of duties, breach of rules and indiscipline are to be brought to the notice of the principal, in consultation with the management, senior staff members and administrative staff shall deal with any serious offence, for which an adverse entry in the student’s personal life / record register may be made and penalty imposed
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS